AWT Music [RETIRED]

Do you play music yourself? Then this is your place-to-be!

Re: AWT Music [RETIRED]

Postby Alec Taylor » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:02 pm

It's a remix of the song "Ring Rink!" by Tomoko Sasaki. :mrgreen:
I know the forum has had its highs and lows, but I think it's quickly approaching its final sleep... no point coming around when I'm basically talking to myself for weeks at a time, huh?
Alec Taylor
A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Re: AWT Music [RETIRED]

Postby Alec Taylor » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Confession time.

I never actually stopped making music. I've still been building up a YouTube channel, making remixes, and writing music like I've always done. I've kept it all in secret for the past year. I'm not ready to show anything off just yet, though. I've spent time reaching out on Facebook and Twitter to some of my lower-key musical idols, and believe it or not they've actually responded to me. I've gotten a lot of tips and tricks from some of the people I look up to that have changed my musical perspective completely. I've got no plans just yet, but I do have the general idea of staying with single songs and moving away from big weighty projects (because we've all spent the past few years watching me fuck those up every single time :lol: ). There is one particular song I've been brainstorming since last March that I think you guys will like, but we'll see.

When I'm ready to come back, I'll announce it with that song most likely. My new YouTube channel isn't exactly a secret if you've been keeping up with Pink Floyd Mania, but there's not much there to praise yet.
I know the forum has had its highs and lows, but I think it's quickly approaching its final sleep... no point coming around when I'm basically talking to myself for weeks at a time, huh?
Alec Taylor
A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Previous

Return to Musician Central